CBSV: Consent Based SSN Verification
As an original enrolled company in CBSV, IDValidation was the first to offer this premier service via our easy-to-use web platform interface. Web Service API is also available at no charge.CBSV is a unique service that offers:
- Direct access to the SSA Master File and Death Index for all business purposes
- Instant, online validation of personal identifiers: Name / SSN / Date of Birth / Death Indicator
- Virtually 100% accurate results to official governmental source records
- Absolute validation used for:
- Employment Screening (both pre- and post-hire) / Tenant Screening
- Applicants (customers/clients, policyholders, students, patients, more)
- Loan originations (mortgage, auto, personal), depository accounts, insurance
- Creditors (retail, utilities, telecom, etc.)
- Fraud investigations and by Special Investigative Units
- Premier compliance tool (e.g., Red Flags Rule, CIP, KYC, Fannie Mae LQI, Dodd-Frank, more)
- Fraud and ID theft protection: reduces losses, charge-offs, unauthorized workers and applicants
Furthermore, current schemes being perpetrated by ID thieves (such as Credit Profile Numbers (CPN) and Synthetic Identity Theft) might not be detected by the use of SSN Trace algorithms, credit header information or other methods because all other verification alternatives are inherently flawed, contain polluted credit profiles, are easily manipulated by identity thieves, and contain stale data. Not so with CBSV; source data that is updated daily.
In 2007, the Federal Trade Commission said there are over 10 million more profiles in the system than there are consumers. CBSV thwarts fraud and identity theft by validating personal identifiers direct to the official governmental issuing authority. No other method is as effective as CBSV nor can any other method make this claim.
Gain a competitive advantage and receive the ultimate benefit of protecting your vital business interests for all your validation and compliance needs.
For more information on this dynamic service or to have a representative to contact you to discuss your needs, please visit our Contact Us page or call us at (855) WE-VERIFY (938-3743).
Thank you for your interest in IDValidation. We would be honored to serve your verification needs.